Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy busy

I'm still kinda shocked at how busy I've been the past couple of weeks. I've never been the social butterfly or even close but lately I've actually had plans for like five nights out of the week, I almost don't know what to do with myself, lol. And I keep booking things. It is so good for me to be out there enjoying life. I know it's sad to say but for the first time in my life I really feel like I can say I have friends, with an "s." I've had more than one friend at a time before but never really people I hung out with on a regular basis or even semi regular basis. I've been hanging out with April alot lately, which is so good for me. It's really nice to be around someone who really thinks, and actually has conversations deeper than just what happened today. It reminds me there are better people out there and how I shouldn't settle. I've also been hanging out with Dunstan more again, but it's not as fun as it used to be. I don't know if it's me changing or him changing, but it saddens me. He has been there for me when I really needed someone and he will forever hold a place in my heart. :) Lori has been a good new addition (not edition, hehe) Its nice to hang out with someone new, gets to the blood pumping a little, plus she seems to be down with anything that I suggestive, like cooking. Amanda has been nice to chat with and text back and forth, but she lives so far away we haven't been able to meet yet. :( And I can't wait to hang out with Eileen! We're supposed to be going to a hockey game soon and I can't wait for that! She seems like someone that would be awesome to hang out with.

No comments: