Monday, October 13, 2008

I am ready

I think I'm ready to try to start dating again. I've put my profile back up on plenty of fish and this time the description is alot more detailed and I really think it will do me more good. I think it shows off the type of person I am a little better than before. And I know it shows more of the person I want to be, because I am more of the person I want to be. I don't know if it was because of the breakup or age or what but I really seem to be getting my stuff together, and it only took 25 years, lol. I finally am doing something I can be really proud of, I've lost 18 lbs by really trying to lose weight, not by something in my life changing which results in it. Sometimes it really doesn't seem like what I've done is a big deal, I look the same to me in the mirror and there are people out there who have lost over 100lbs versus my little 18. But typing out 18 and really thinking about it, I've just realized how great that really is. I can also tell when I look at pictures, I just can't believe that 18lbs would really make me look smaller, but it does! And when I get to my goal of 125lbs I will have lost almost 30lbs!!! The closer I get to it the more excited I get and the more I want to work at losing them.

No comments: