Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 3, Day 2

Week 3: alt 90 sec jogging, 90 sec walking, 3 min jogging, 3 min walking for 20 minutes. This is where it starts to get hard! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it, and I almost didn't, but in the end I did. I've noticed the 90 sec of jogging part is getting a little easier, and trying to think of ways to keep pushing myself through the 3 min jog. I think about Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser yelling behind me, I think about crossing the finsih line of a 5k, I think about how I'll be sending that text to a group of friends once I finish, and it does help. I also try to cheer and get excited after every minute or when I really feel like stopping. It's the old "fake it til you make it" theory and it actually works, for a few seconds at least, lol.

No comments: