Monday, September 22, 2008

I still kick ass!!!

Week 2, Day 1: alternating 1 1/2 minutes of jogging with 2 minutes of walking.

Today started week 2 in my jogging training program and it kicked my ass! I was doing pretty good with the 1 minute of jogging but the minute and a half was really hard, I almost didn't think I was gonna be able to do it each. But I did and it felt really really good. Just thinking about how I can go from barely being able to jog 1 minute without stopping to jogging a 5k just feels awesome. I am really pround of myself for keeping up with it like I have. At times it felt really weird, like after the first minute of jogging it almost felt kinda like I wasn't apart of my body anymore and that it just kept going on it's own, like it knew if I really had control over it that I would stop and not do the last 30 seconds. My schedule is so busy that I won't be able to jog again until Friday, but I'm gonna try to get lots of walking inbetween.

=====================================

I talked to a guy on yahoo tonight that I met off of plentyoffish.com (POF) and have since deleted him off my buddy list. Within five minutes of talking he wanted to met and he kept talking about cuddling. When I asked if he really liked to cuddle he said yes, that it ties in with sex. Now why would you say that to a woman unless you just want sex from her? I try to stay away from guys who really talk about wanting to cuddle, they seem to be needy. Don't get me wrong, not that I don't want a guy who likes to cuddle, because I LOVE to cuddle, but do you really need to keep talking about it? Or even mention it at all? When trying to get to know someone I'm not gonna even factor that in, that is something for after I get comfortable with him.

No comments: