Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stupid boy

Well Paul contacted me on Friday. He sent me a text saying hi and I deleted it but then he texted me again and I responded. He said that he missed me and I sent him the "I don't respect you" speech I had come up with. He wanted to know what actions and what lies so we started texting about what I had issues with and of course he had something to come back with on everything. He finally stopped texting at one point, but then I started to miss him. So Saturday morning I texted him and we started going back and forth a little more. And we did the same thing today. He said at one point that I may be what he wanted and tried to convince him I wasn't. I really want him to realize that. I know he is just lonely and that's why he's contacting me but I don't think he sees it this way. I just don't know what to do, I really wish he would respect my wishes and never contact me again and move on with his life. And the worst part is that being in contact with him has made me kinda want to get back together with him. I don't know what it is, he is totally my kryptonite. I know I wouldn't be happy with him but there is just something about him that makes me want him. But I don't think it has completely set me back. I'm still ok with being single and working on myself. And I'm sure after a few days I'll stop thinking about us again. But the good thing is I haven't been angry at him at all for a few days.

No comments: