Sunday, December 21, 2008

I FUCKING DID IT!!!

I jogged for 20 minutes straight without stopping. I really did want to stop at quite a few different points but never did. I almost can't believe I did it, I mean the longest I've jogged so far without stopping was 8 minutes. I will so be able to do that 5k at the end of Feb, I am so excited!!! Another thing I'm excited about is Big Love coming back finally. I think it's been over a year since the end of last season, but HBO tends to do that sometimes. The bad thing about that is I should be in my new apartment by then and I won't have HBO. But hopefully it will come on during a time that my mom doesn't have two things already recording and she can record it for me.

My sister Shaina called me this morning asking if I wanted to go to Wal-Mart with her and the kids. I went and then I played with them outside and we had grilled cheese sandwiches under the tree and we finally made ornaments. Niccoma wasn't as into it as I was hoping he would be that's ok. I think it will be better next year. At first Nala didn't really want to get her fingers in the glue but after my sister came over and started helping her she was better. They are drying now and I'll finish them up either Tuesday or Wednesday. Then Momma bought us Chinese for dinner. It was kinda tempting to try a chicken wing or have some won ton soup, but I held back and just ate my steamed vegetables and rice. It was still a good supper. I was also tempted to have some soda earlier in the day but that didn't last very long.

No comments: