Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jogging and Indian food

So yesterday after work I went and looked for more apartments for rent with April, wrote down a few numbers that I'll call today. Some looked really cute from the outside but none had how much the rent is so I get to find all that out today. Then we went jogging and it wasn't bad. We did an 8 minute jog then walked 5 minutes then jogged another 8. That was the longest we've jogged so far. For our third run for the week which we'll probably do Sunday we're supposed to try to jog for 20 minutes straight. I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna be able to do it but I'm gonna try. And I'm ok if I don't do it, I know I could do at least 10 so if I do that I think I'll be happy.

Then we went to an Indian restaurant and it was really good. I had some mango drink which was really good, then we got an appetizer with some fried potato thing, fried onion (we think, lol) and some chicken things. I had actually not had any meat since Wednesday at lunch but I did have one of the chicken things, but no beef! But I shared an entree with April which of course didn't have any meat in it since she doesn't eat meat and it was really good. I really shouldn't have gone since I didn't really have the money in my budget for it but I really wanted to try Indian food and hang out with April and Philip more. I know I'm under for stuff like gas so I'll be ok and if I don't need to buy anything else for the month I should be ok in my personal money too. The month is also 3/4 over and not drinking soda or having beef has been really easy. I really haven't had the desire for a soda and I've had the desire for steak once when my mom made herself one but that was only when I smelled it and that didn't last too long. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to completely cut out meat one day but I'm toying with the idea.

No comments: