Monday, November 17, 2008

Dates!!!

I had two dates this past weekend, ok well one was a real date and one was just meeting a guy.

Friday Clark/Sabo (he normally goes by Sabo but I don't know if I feel comfortable calling him that) came all the way to Lakeland from Altamonte Springs, which is an hour away. We met on Plentyoffish (pof) and only had like one IM conversation before he asked if I wanted to met. I wasn't doing anything and really needed something to get me out of my funk so I said yes and I did like his profile. So he came to Lakeland and we ate at Fridays, dinner went ok and we decided to go bowling since it was close. I was so scared that I was gonna run into Paul there on a date of his own, but luckily that didn't happen. We bowled one game and then sat in his car and talked for about an hour. It was an ok time and I went to bed in a good mood. We hadn't talked on the phone since then but he invited me over to his place today to watch a movie and cuddle. And my opinion on cuddling is, if a guy mentions cuddling in his profile or right away he's normally a desperate for attention. So I don't really see this going anywhere but at least for right now it's something.

Then Sat I met Brett in Plant City. I also met Brett off of pof, we've had a couple of IM conversations and I was in no hurry to met him but figured why not, again something to do. He lives with his parents, which I know I can't say too much because I'm currently living with my mom, but he doesn't work. Now he's in school but he goes to a Tech school for like refrigeration and has classes M-F until 2pm. He also has a past, doing lots of drugs and getting being arrested. Not really someone I'd want to bring home to mom. But we sat at a bar and then played pool for a while and I had a good time. He kept asking if I had a good time and telling me he had a good time. I know what it's like to be excited about someone but he seems to be going a little overboard. So again, I don't really see this going anywhere but at least for right now it's something.

No comments: