Sunday, November 9, 2008

Goodbye to you

I think I've finally come to realize that he will never change and we will never work. It truly saddens me. I really thought we were going to get back together and be stronger then ever. It has really effected me in a negative way this weekend. I had McDonald's for the first time in about two months. I had a Big Mac meal and ate the whole thing. Half of it would have been enough for me, but I ate the whole thing. Then for lunch yesterday I had two hamburgers! Even before I started eating less I wouldn't have eaten that much for lunch. And I haven't done shit this whole weekend, I don't even know if I need to do laundry or not. I've been online all day long, playing that mobsters game on myspace. The only productive thing I've done today is finish my budget on Microsoft Money. But I've decided to give myself this weekend to grieve and then starting tomorrow I was going to focus on getting my life together. Getting over him/us and moving on. I think it's ok to give myself this weekend but no more!

No comments: