Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How to push a girl away aka stupid boys

A real IM conversation I had Monday night. He then sends me another message tuesday when I'm offline asking if I like hanging out and talking to him. I replied yes, but that this convo really put me off, gave him a little advice and told him good luck. I just wonder what he's reply to that with.


mustanger2001: hey u there?
mspink_infinity: yes I am
mspink_infinity: nice and almost toasty
mustanger2001: are you still wanting to get together friday night or no
mustanger2001: im glad ur toasty
mspink_infinity: yes and I'm only almost toasty, not quite all the way
mustanger2001: yes? and y almost toasty
mspink_infinity: yes to friday
mustanger2001: ok good
mspink_infinity: and it's still a little cold in my room
mustanger2001: ohh ok
mustanger2001: r u able to drink milk?
mspink_infinity: yes
mspink_infinity: why?
mustanger2001: im not and i had a bowl of cherrios with milk and ohh boy am i feeling it
mspink_infinity: lol, silly, why did you do that?
mustanger2001: i like my cerials
mustanger2001: cereals
mspink_infinity: why not use soy milk for it then
mustanger2001: im lactose intolerant
mustanger2001: i dont like soy milk
mspink_infinity: have you tried only one brand?
mustanger2001: yeah a long time ago and i didnt like it
mspink_infinity: you should try it again, and make sure you try a vanilla flavored one, they have improved things and different brands do taste different
mustanger2001: if i do anythang that you dont like tell me don hold it back
mustanger2001: ok i will do that
mspink_infinity: ok
mspink_infinity: when you tried it, did you try drinking it or just using it in cereal?
mustanger2001: cereal
mspink_infinity: I don't think I could drink it like milk but I'm fine with using it in cereal
mustanger2001: i felt bad earlier
mspink_infinity: it's ok
mustanger2001: i wished it was warmer out side and we couldve sat on a bench and talked a lil or something
mustanger2001: what are your two fav colors
mspink_infinity: red and black
mustanger2001: are you shittin me
mspink_infinity: no, why?
mustanger2001: those are mine
mustanger2001: whats your fav movis of all time
mustanger2001: movies*
mspink_infinity: American Beauty
mustanger2001: ok ok i gotcha
mustanger2001: milk or dark chocalate
mspink_infinity: sometimes depends on what it is, but overall dark
mustanger2001: nice
mustanger2001: lets see what else
mustanger2001: fav food
mspink_infinity: chicken
mustanger2001: i thought you preferred red meat
mspink_infinity: I said I'm really loving steak right now
mspink_infinity: but I still say chicken is my fav
mustanger2001: and i also mean like italian , mexican , cuban, ...
mustanger2001: ohh ok im sorry
mspink_infinity: any of those, in chicken, lol
mspink_infinity: probably italian, I love cheese
mustanger2001: i love mexican even though im italian
mustanger2001: how many people have you been with?
mspink_infinity: I don't know the exact number right off the top of my head but it's a little over 20, I think
mspink_infinity: or maybe just a little under 20
mustanger2001: how many have you slept with or done thangs with
mspink_infinity: those are people i've slept with, and I've probably only done things with maybe a few other people
mustanger2001: wow ok
mspink_infinity: wow?
mustanger2001: i dont mean it like that
mspink_infinity: then what did you mean?
mustanger2001: what i mean is open mouth insert foot on me
mspink_infinity: yeah
mustanger2001: now u think im an ass dont you
mspink_infinity: not quite, lol
mspink_infinity: it could have been a worse comment
mustanger2001: im not trying to be mean im sorry
mspink_infinity: it's ok
mustanger2001: how many other guys are you talking to at this point in time from the site pof.com
mspink_infinity: 1
mustanger2001: does he live in lakeland as well
mspink_infinity: no
mustanger2001: ohh ok
mustanger2001: i mean are you looking for a relationship
mustanger2001: or just gonna have fun
mspink_infinity: I don't really know, my ex and I got really close to getting back together but didn't, and that only happen a little over a week ago
mspink_infinity: so I'm still kinda dealing with that, right now I'm just talking to and hanging out with people
mustanger2001: ohh ok
mspink_infinity: if it turns into something with someone then great, if it doesn't I'm ok with that
mspink_infinity: I'm just taking things really slow and not stressing about anything
mustanger2001: well let me ask you this with what you know of me would i be the type of person you would have a relationship with
mustanger2001: tell the truth
mspink_infinity: I don't really know yet, I don't want to jump to any conclusions about you so early
mspink_infinity: I barely know you
mustanger2001: ok sounds fair
mustanger2001: are you a cheater
mspink_infinity: no
mspink_infinity: and not that I'm lying but do you really think someone would admit to that right away?
mustanger2001: dont know but i always ask that
mspink_infinity: has anyone ever told you yes?
mustanger2001: yea a few in the past
mspink_infinity: wow
mspink_infinity: that's cool that they admitted though
mustanger2001: i dont put up with head games thats why im straight forward
mspink_infinity: ok
mustanger2001: i dont touch any one with out permission and both parties consent
mustanger2001: like saturday night when we hugged
mspink_infinity: did you ask a girl if you can kiss her?
mustanger2001: yes i do
mspink_infinity: lol
mustanger2001: y u laugh at me
mspink_infinity: I think that' skinda funny
mustanger2001: i told you im pure of heart
mustanger2001: its called respect
mustanger2001: come on your southern you know
mspink_infinity: I understand wanting to respect someone but with something like that I sometimes think it's funny
mustanger2001: im just woundering how soft your skin is
mspink_infinity: it puts the lotion on its skin
mspink_infinity: lol
mustanger2001: i mean you have a beautiful smile and a great deeanor
mustanger2001: demeanor
mspink_infinity: thank you
mustanger2001: if you and ur ex get back together i wish you the best of luck and happiness
mspink_infinity: we're not getting back together
mspink_infinity: we haven't had any contact since last tuesday and I've told him to never contact me again
mspink_infinity: and even if I wanted to my friends and family would not let me get back together with him
mustanger2001: i was just saying
mustanger2001: i dont want to upset you
mspink_infinity: you don't even have to mention me getting together with anyone
mustanger2001: huh ?
mspink_infinity: I'm just saying you don't have to mention it, and you shouldn't worry about it
mustanger2001: im not worrying about it
mustanger2001: to each there own
mustanger2001: all im saying and you know im up front with you is that i do like you alot and i would like to know alot more about you
mspink_infinity: then get to know me, not tell me you wish me luck with get back together with my ex
mustanger2001: im trying to get to know you
mspink_infinity: ok
mustanger2001: so were do you see ur self in three years
mspink_infinity: i really have no idea
mustanger2001: do u live day 2 day or you look in the future so you know what you have to do today
mspink_infinity: I always look to the future, but right now I'm just not sure what's going to happen in my life or if I'm going to make any major chances soon
mustanger2001: ok
mustanger2001: do you want a family
mspink_infinity: a part of me does and a part of me doesn't
mspink_infinity: I'm sure it would depend on who I ended up with if I did have kids or not
mustanger2001: are you able to have kids?
mspink_infinity: I assume I am
mustanger2001: well ok
mustanger2001: im sorry if im prying
mspink_infinity: it's ok
mspink_infinity: I have no reason to believe I can't but I've never been pregnant so I can't say for sure that I can
mustanger2001: im not gonna lie and i would never lie to you but i do find you very attractive and i am attracted to you alot you are very very beautiful and very intelligent
mspink_infinity: is that a round about way of saying you want to have kids with me? lol
mustanger2001: lol
mustanger2001: no thats not what i meant just read it again
mspink_infinity: I know, but if you look at it, you ask if I could have kids, then you say you're attracted to me, then you say I'm intelligent
mustanger2001: im just saying in a nice and complimentitive way that i really like you
mspink_infinity: I get that, I was trying to be funny
mustanger2001: ohh ok
mustanger2001: im a dumbass
mustanger2001: the only thang i dont like about you
mustanger2001: is that your not a big car buff but thats ok we can work with that
mspink_infinity: lol
mustanger2001: how do you feel about me ?
mustanger2001: not sure
mustanger2001: feel is the wrong word
mustanger2001: dont worry bout that question
mustanger2001: um ..... i dont know i guess if you want to do something friday night call me on thursday so we can make arrangements
mspink_infinity: ok
mustanger2001: you talking to that other guy ?
mspink_infinity: right this second?
mustanger2001: kindve a lil triangle thang
mustanger2001: its cool
mustanger2001: i dont care
mspink_infinity: I was asking if you meant right this second?
mustanger2001: it doesnt matter
mspink_infinity: you're right
mustanger2001: if we were together then it would matter
mustanger2001: but were not so it doesnt
mspink_infinity: that's right
mustanger2001: lets put it this way im looking for commitment are you the commitment type?
mspink_infinity: yes, but I don't know if I want one with you
mspink_infinity: I don't know you well enough to answer that
mustanger2001: im not saying with me its just a general question
mustanger2001: but i do thank you for that burn
mspink_infinity: burn?
mustanger2001: Rachel: yes, but I don't know if I want one with you
mspink_infinity: I don't know you well enough to answer that
mustanger2001: its ok well like i said friday if you want to do something call me on thursday
mspink_infinity: ok
mustanger2001: good night and take care
mspink_infinity: night

No comments: