Sunday, November 9, 2008

Updates

Exercise: I've starting jogging with my friend April and her husband. We've been taking it kinda slow but I'm ok with that. We've doing each week twice instead of just once. But I should still be about to the 5k in Feb like I want to. I've kinda cut back on the bike riding and my 8 minutes in the morning, but I will get back to them next week!

Boys: Like the last post states I've done with him. I've also hidden my profile on plentyoffish for the moment. I think I need to give myself a little more time before I try again.

Friends: Still talking to Lori, Amanda, and Eileen.

Me: I kinda feel like either I've undone everything I did in the past five months or that they just don't mean anything anymore. But maybe that's just cause of having a bad weekend or knowing that I still have lots to work on. Either way I think that feeling is going to change this coming up weekend.

Puzzles: I finally got a frame for my puzzle, but I don't have any place to hang it. I'm gonna wait til at least December to start on the next one.

Volunteering: I haven't been to the SPCA in three weeks, just haven't really felt like it. I'm on vacation this coming up Thursday til next Wednesday so I might not go this week either, but I will be back the following week.

No comments: