Sunday, November 30, 2008

Clean, clean, clean, plus December challenge

I cleaned like a madwoman today. I cleaned my room, my car and the kitchen. I probably could have cleaned a little more but I'm so tired. I really feel alot better now that my room is clean. There was so much stuff on the other bed and with that stuff gone through and put away the room looks bigger. I've been trying to think about what to do with my books since I don't have room for my book shelve and I finally figured it out. I made two stacks on my dresser, with the biggest at the bottom, of course. They actually look really nice there.

I've decided to give myself a challenge for December. I'm not going to have any soda for the whole month. If Walt can go a year without it, I can go 31 days. But I haven't decided on my reward. Clothes would be pointless because I'm spending my bonus check on that once I reach my goal weight, 5lbs to go, and the only "big" idea that I really want is the Kindle from Amazon.com, but it's almost $400 with tax and I'm not sure if I'm ok with spending that much money on it. Maybe I can find something else, something cheaper to reward myself.

No comments: